Recently was helping a friend of mine who was applying for Y Combinator to fill up his application.We were selected for Y Combinator Final Interview few batches ago. So ended up reading a lot of articles on getting into Y Combinator. Thought, it would be helpful if I put it up as blog post. Do let me know in the comments below of any other links that could be useful for startups applying for Y Combinator.
- How to apply to Y Combinator
- How to prepare for the Y Combinator interview
- How should I fill the application for Y Combinator
- Late applications
- YC Application Checklist
- Y Combinator Application Guide
- De-constructing a successful YC application
- Who decides Ycombinator applications
- How to write a winning application
- Do all YC partners read each application?
- What should be included in a successful Y Combinator application?
- How should I fill the application form for Y Combinator?
- What is the Y Combinator application process like?
- Y Combinator applicant advice
- How to make your YC application stand out
- Advice For Your YC Application
- Advice on the YC Application
- Insider’s Guide to YC W13 Application
- Advice on YC Application
- Dropbox application
- Reddit application
- FamilyLeaf Yc application
- SeeingInteractive application(Ownlocal)
- Lollipuffs application
- Dailymuse application
- Kiko application(Justin.tv)
- Standard Treasury Application
- Taazr (S10) application
- One month application
- Apptimize application
- What we look for in founders
- What Y Combinator looks for in a founder
- How do we choose who to fund
- What are chances for a non-technical single founder applying to Y Combinator?
- Applying to Y Combinator and other Seed Incubators as a non tech founder. Do they only invest in the team?
- How Y Combinator Evaluates Teams (an alum’s perspective)
INTERVIEW ADVICE AND EXPERIENCE
- Y Combinator interview advice
- The Top Questions Asked At A Y Combinator Interview
- Y Combinator Application Questions
- What it’s like to interview with Y Combinator
- Want to ace your YCombinator interview? Be relentlessly empathetic
- What is it like to interview with Y Combinator?
- Lessons in Prepping for a Y Combinator Interview
- Questions you’ll (propably) get asked at your YC interview
- What questions are asked at the Ycombinator interview?
- Our Y Combinator interview
- Y Combinator Interview Advice
- Thoughts on Y Combinator Interview Prep
- How to plan for Y Combinator interview
- On “Hacking” Y Combinator Interviews and Successful Startups
- Last minute tips for YC Interviewees.
GENERAL ADVICE & EXPERIENCE
- Frequently asked Questions
- Last minute advice for startups applying for YC
- Super last minute advice
- Unorthodox Advice from YC founders
- Applying to YC
- YC Interview Stories and Advice from 8 Companies in YCW11
- Practical advice for getting into YC
- How to get into Y Combinator
- How not to pitch to Y Combinator
- What is the best advice for a startup applyting to Ycombinator
- How to present to investors
- How to Get Into Y Combinator
- Going Through Y Combinator (S13): Nine Lessons Learned
- 58 things I learned at YC
- How to Increase Your Chances of Getting into YC
- 3 months at Y Combinator: What it’s like and how to get in
- 10 tips from Y Combinator graduate Nikki Durkin
- Panorama’s (YC S13) advice for first time founders and YC applicants
- Hack Your Y Combinator Interview & Get Accepted
- Our Journey To and Through YC
- The Road to YCombinator
- After reviewing about 30 YC Apps, here’s some general advice
- My YCombinator application story
- The Value of Y Combinator & Accelerators
- Y Combinator Summer 2013
- Y Combinator,Startups and You
- Y Combinator and Being a Mom
- Y Combinator, a 2 year old & a Pregnant Wife
- Y Combinator & 500 Startups – A founders comparison.
- A not so obvious reason to apply to YC
- YC Lessons from two Latin Americans who walked into Silicon Valley.
- The No BS Approach to getting into Y Combinator.
- What happens at Y Combinator
- Guide to Y Combinator
- Unofficial Guide to Ycombinator
- Y Combinator Universe
Hope it helps and Good Luck if you are applying to Y Combinator :).